Re: [Linux-programlama] Sendmail

From: asaf yurdakul (asafyurdakul@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat 17 Jun 2006 - 07:12:01 GMT

Yardımlarınız için teşekkür ederim
kendim bir şeyler buldum sendmaili hacklemek
gerekiyor...
henü aşağıdaki kodları uygulamadım ancak mantıklı
geldi , deniyeceğim. kolay
gelsin

If we need to take a copy of all outgoing mails, we
have the following hack.

if you have installed sendmail from source .. create a
file called
copyuser.m4
in {Sendmail Source Dir}/cf/hack with the following
content:
------------ Cut Here --------------
divert(0)dnl
VERSIONID(`copyuser.m4')dnl
ifdef(`_MAILER_smtp_',,`errprint(`*** MAILER(smtp)
must appear before
copymail mailer')')dnl
LOCAL_CONFIG
CPNOCOPY
LOCAL_NET_CONFIG
R$+<@$+.NOCOPY.> $#esmtp $@$2 $:$1<@$2.>
R$+<@$+.> $#copymail $@nohostneeded $:$1<@$2.NOCOPY>
R$+<@$+> $#copymail $@nohostneeded $:$1<@$2.NOCOPY>

MAILER_DEFINITIONS
# Copy a message by sending it back to sendmail with
an additional address:
# Here, the mail is sent to user mailbackup.
Mcopymail, P=/usr/sbin/sendmail, F=fmSDFMu,S=11/31,
R=ifdef(`_ALL_MASQUERADE_', `21/31', `21'),A=sendmail
mailbackup $u

then in ur sendmail.mc file add line
hack(`copyuser')

Then generate the cf file and use it ( you should have
created account
called mailbackup where the backedup mail goes)