[Linux-programlama] Yeni PostgreSQL ara sürümleri duyuruldu.

From: Devrim GUNDUZ (devrim@gunduz.org)
Date: Wed 05 Oct 2005 - 08:17:20 EEST

Merhaba,

Duyuru aşağıda:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 20:15:16 -0300 (ADT)
From: Marc G. Fournier <scrappy@postgresql.org>
To: pgsql-announce@postgresql.org
Cc: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New Point Releases Now Available

   In order to address several issues identified since our last Point Releases,
we have just released the following new versions of PostgreSQL: 7.3.11, 7.4.9
and 8.0.4.

   A few of the more prominent fixes across all three versions are:

       - Fix error that allowed "VACUUM" to remove ctid chains too soon
       - Fix missing rows in queries like UPDATE a=... WHERE a... with GiST
         index on column a
       - Improve checking for partially-written WAL pages
       - Various memory leakage fixes

   For a complete list of fixes in each release, please see the HISTORY file.

   Source downloads are available at the following URLs:

         http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v7.3.11

         http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v7.4.9

         http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v8.0.4

   Linux/Windows Binaries for 8.0.4 are available via:

         http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/binary/v8.0.4

   These Point Releases do not require a dump/reload from the previous Point,
but *may* require one if upgrading from an earlier version. Please see the
Release Notes to confirm procedures for upgrading if your current version is
older then 1 Point Release.

Marc G. Fournier
PostgreSQL Core Team

       match