[Linux-sunucu] Re: PgSql i aynalamak mümkün mü?

From: Volkan YAZICI (yazicivo@ttnet.net.tr)
Date: Thu 14 Apr 2005 - 23:13:09 EEST

Bu arada Slony-I'i [1] unuttum. Belki o da işinizi görür.
Slony-I'in sitesindeki ufak açıklamadan:

<< Slony-I is a "master to multiple slaves" replication system with
   cascading and failover.

   The big picture for the development of Slony-I is a master-slave
   system that includes all features and capabilities needed to
   replicate large databases to a reasonably limited number of
   slave systems.

   Slony-I is a system for data centers and backup sites, where the
   normal mode of operation is that all nodes are available. >>

[1] http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/slony1/projdisplay.php

İyi çalışmalar.