[Linux-sohbet] AB IDA Acik Kaynak Haberleri - Aralik 2004

From: Mustafa Akgul (akgul@Bilkent.EDU.TR)
Date: Thu 06 Jan 2005 - 15:20:03 EET

Merhabalar,

AB IDA programi OSO (Open Source Observatory- ACIk Kynak Gozlemevi )
kapsaminda yayinlanan haber bultenin Aralik 2004 sayisi ekte.
Bilgilerinize

Mustafa Akgul

The IDA Open Source News Roundup
December 2004
http://europa.eu.int/ida/oso

Welcome to the Open Source News Roundup.
We wish all our readers a prosperous and successful 2005.

This monthly alert serves to keep you informed of additions and
updates to the content on the IDA Open Source Observatory (OSO).
The IDA-OSO is a clearinghouse of information related to free/libre/open=
 source software in the public sector, and is intended to promote and spread
 the use of best practices in Europe. It aims to provide a comprehensive
 overview of free and open source software policies and activities in the
 public sector, especially in current and future EU Member States. This service
 will keep you up-to-date with the latest open source software-related news,
 activities, initiatives and insights from across Europe and beyond.

 Please feel free to forward this alert to any other interested persons,
 and to send us your comments and suggestions. We also welcome your
 contributions and we invite you to send in news items, announcements
 for events and other stories related to open source and of interest to public
 administrations to the email address mentioned before. Moreover, if you
 belong to a public authority or a public sector organisation and would be
interested in being the subject of a case study for best practices regarding
 open source software, please contact us. All email should be sent to
                        gposs@cec.eu.int

News this month on the Open Source Observatory

http://europa.eu.int/ida/en/document/3659/469
The Region of Vysocina, an Open Source laboratory for public administration in Czech Republic

http://europa.eu.int/ida/en/document/3658/470
Open Office in Naestved Municipality, Denmark

http://europa.eu.int/ida/en/document/3657
Munich to start last phase of migration to open source

http://europa.eu.int/ida/en/document/3656/470
Open Source for South Africa?s Schools

http://europa.eu.int/ida/en/document/3655/470
Open Source Project for sharing knowledge between Governmental Institutions

http://europa.eu.int/ida/en/document/3641/470
Open Source Web Portal for Swiss Government

http://europa.eu.int/ida/en/document/3640/470
Barcelona City Council IS/IT Strategy 2004-2007 includes Open Source initiatives

http://europa.eu.int/ida/en/document/3639/470
Legacy issues are major setback for larger open source deployment in the Finnish city of Oulu

http://europa.eu.int/ida/en/document/3638/470
Asturian Government to Deploy Open Source in Public Administration

http://europa.eu.int/ida/en/document/3620/470
Open Source Support for the British Public Sector

http://europa.eu.int/ida/en/document/3619/470
Asian Government Agencies will extend the Adoption of Open Source Software

http:// europa.eu.int/ida/en/document/3618/470
Brazil Court migrates to Open Source Software
http://europa.eu.int/ida/en/document/3617/470
Extremadura migrating regional health care system to Open Source

http://europa.eu.i= nt/ida/en/document/3533/470
Government of Brazil trains their Employees on the Use of Open Source Software

Case Studies

http://europa.eu.int/ida/en/document/3637/470
Open Source Software Study ? OS on Vienna?s Desktop Workplaces

http://europa.eu.int/ida/en/document/3675/470
Netherlands Forensic Institute develops and publishes open source software

Events

http://www.solutionslinux.fr/fr/index.php
Salon Solutions Linux 1-3 February 2005, Paris (France)

http://www.fosdem.org/2005
FOSDEM 2005 - 26-27 February 2005, Brussels (Belgium)

At present we do not have many event announcements. We invite you to subm=
it information regarding free and open source software related events for publication
on the IDA-OSO, by sending an email to gposs@cec.eu.int

For current and past open source software-related events go to
http://europa.eu.int/ida/en/chapter/472/
To subscribe to the Open Source News Roundup please go to
http://europa.eu.int/ida/MyIDA/newuser/
 and select Monthly email subscription: Open source news and IDABC report”
 as your chosen subscription.

The Open Source News Roundup is published under a contract wi=
th the Interchange of Data between Administrations Programme, European Commission,
Enterprise Directorate-General. The views expressed may not in any =
circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission.
Neither the European Commission nor any person acting on its behalf is responsible for
the use that might be made of the information provided.

Copyright European Communities 2003-2004.