[linux-sohbet] Re: Novell, Ximian'ı satın aldı

---------

From: Enver ALTIN (enver.altin@frontsite.com.tr)
Date: Mon 04 Aug 2003 - 17:02:59 EEST

    On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 16:53, Enver ALTIN wrote:
    > http://www.ximian.com/about_us/press_center/press_releases/index.html?pr=novell
    --> You are now talking on #mono
    --- Topic for #mono is Mono: Mono 0.25 released! http://www.go-mono.com | xr dependency in red-carpet or on mono homepage | 0.25 debs coming soon (robot101 been drafted in =) | Take a look at http://helios.acomp.usf.edu/~luke/web-monodoc.png
    --- Topic for #mono set by guest1345 at Wed Jul 30 15:24:12
    <Johannes> Will Ximian still be run as "Ximian" ?
    <miguel> haha
    <miguel> yes
    <miguel> :-)
    <miguel> Novell Ximian Services ;-)
    <Johannes> great.
    <miguel> NXS
    <miguel> :-)
    <miguel> We will continue doing Mono, gnome, xd2
    <skyblue> and evo. thanks, god.
    <miguel> Evo, yes
    <Johannes> nice.
    <Johannes> miguel: How about decistions to be made?
    <duncan> la la la a!
    <skyblue> miguel: Do you have a swimming pool to fill in with 1c coins? :)
    <duncan> good morning!
    <Johannes> Can Ximian do them on their own?
    <Johannes> hi duncan.
    <miguel> We have been given great mobility and independence
    <miguel> hehe
    <miguel> Yes, very likely
    <Johannes> cool!!
    <Johannes> very cool!
    <miguel> We are an integral part of the Linux strategy, so there will be a lot of impact on Novell
    <Johannes> And how about the Ximian name?
    <Johannes> Will it survive?
    <miguel> We become Novell Ximian Services; Yes
    <miguel> The name survives, the logo survives ;-)

    --
     __________
    |          |  Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)
    |          |  Software developer, IT consultant
    |    FRONT |
    |==========|  FrontSITE Bilgi Teknolojisi A.S.
    |_____SITE_|  http://www.frontsite.com.tr/
    -- File: signature.asc
    -- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part

    linux-sohbet listesinden cikmak  ve tum listeci islemleri icin
    http://liste.linux.org.tr/ adresini kullanabilirisniz.