[linux-sohbet] Turkish translation of GUADEC 2003 Press release

---------

From: Enver ALTIN (ealtin@casdb.com)
Date: Mon 07 Apr 2003 - 23:40:42 EEST

    Hi,
    Thanks to Ali Vardar of Linux Users Group of Turkey, now we have a
    Turkish (though not perfect :) translation of the GUADEC 2003 press
    release available at:

    http://www.linuxprogramlama.com/pr-guadec.html

    Well, the reason behind my post was to encourage the i18n people to
    think if they feel translating at least the press release is something
    good to increase the attendance from all around the world. Wouldn't it
    be a bit of fun to bring some Turkish RAKI (yay!) next to Guinness?

    [Sorry for cross-posting.]

    --
    Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)    - Software developer, generic solvent
    http://enver.casdb.com          - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com