[linux-sohbet] Re: rm komutu

From: Enver ALTIN (ealtin@casdb.com)
Date: Thu 12 Sep 2002 - 10:44:39 EEST

On Thu, 2002-09-12 at 10:38, omer ucansu wrote:
> rm komutu ile directoru ve alt directoruleri silmek istiyorum
> fakat her file icin bana yes no soruyor.
> Bir seferde tum directory nas=FDl silebilirim.

rm -rf

rm --help
man rm
--=20
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue) - Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com/ - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com
http://enver.casdb.com/CV.html - Just me, myself and I.

"She said, `I know you ... you cannot sing'. I said, `That's nothing,
you should hear me play piano.'"
                -- Morrisey