[LKD-duyuru] Uluslararasi Ozgur Yazilim Odulleri 2007

From: Onur Tolga Sehitoglu (onur@ceng.metu.edu.tr)
Date: Tue 14 Aug 2007 - 11:57:27 EEST

Duyurulmasi için bize iletilen bir mesajı yolluyorum.
Özgür yazılım projelerine yönelik uluslararası bir
yarışmadan bahsediyor. Yarışma web sayfası:
http://www.tropheesdulibre.org/?lang=en

 Camille Moulin wrote:

 *Apologies for not speaking Turkish*
 Hi,
 We're organizing the 4th "Trophées du libre", international free
 software awards. These contest rewards innovative free software projects
 since 2003. The idea of this awards is to give some financial support
 and publicity to free software projects who need it and deserve it. The
 jury is chaired this year by Georg Greve, president of the Free Software
 Foundation Europe (
 http://www.fsfe.org/fellows/greve/freedom_bits/submit_your_free_software_projects_for_the_trophees_du_libre
 )
 You can find more information on the website of the contest
 http://www.tropheesdulibre.org/?lang=en
 We would be very happy if you could help us letting Turkish free
 software developpers know about this event.
 If you have any question, please don't hesitate to ask us
 Best regards,
 Camille Moulin

--
Onur T. Şehitoğlu