[linux-network] Re: firewall +vpn

---------

From: alivardar@ttnet.net.tr
Date: Wed 26 Mar 2003 - 15:58:23 EET

    Selamlar emre bey

    local->linuxfirewall->karsistaticiplivpncheckpointserver

    bu normalde localde sadece nat yaparak calismasi lazim olmadı bende o zaman tum portları acık olan bir bir local ip yi elimizde bulunan bir static dis ipye nat ettim disaridan erisim pingleme falan hersey mumkun ancak bu localde bulunan ip nin disariya cikmasi sorun oldu.

    ---
    LAN A
    ---

    -------------------------
    Linux_firewall (iptables)
    -------------------------

    internet

    ---------------------
    CP 4.1 Firewall VPN
    ---------------------

    ---
    LAN B
    ---
    I want to access from LAN B clients to LAN A using securemote. Actually
    i could access before. But After our iptables configuration file was
    deleted we cannot anymore. Some clues:
    #iptables -L
    Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
    ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
    Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)
    ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
    Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)
    ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
    After pinging a client, which is stand on LAN_A, to a LANB's client I
    got this from tcpdump:
    14:36:36.506810 x.x.x.x > y.y.y.y: ESP(spi=0xef874d21,seq=0x8)
    14:36:41.514266 x.x.x.x > y.y.y.y: ESP(spi=0xef874d21,seq=0x9)
    14:36:46.521924 x.x.x.x > y.y.y.y: ESP(spi=0xef874d21,seq=0xa)