[linux-masaustu] GNOME 2.4.2 cikti

---------

From: Gorkem Cetin (gorkem@bahcesehir.edu.tr)
Date: Thu 05 Feb 2004 - 09:44:02 EST

    Merhaba

    GNOME 2.4.2 cikti. Detaylar icin:

    http://www.gnomedesktop.org/article.php?sid=1636&mode=thread&order=0&thold=1

    Alinti:

    Kjartan Maraas wrote: On behalf of the GNOME foundation, the release team
    and all the various maintainers, documenters, translators and bughunters I
    have the honor of announcing a new point release from the stable series of
    2.4.x releases of the GNOME Desktop and developer platform.

    The release is available here:

    http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/desktop/2.4/2.4.2/source/

    Please report any bugs in http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ - or if you want to
    live on the bleeding edge try out one of our 2.5.x development releases.

    Iyi calismalar
    Gorkem

    Liste uyeliginiz ile ilgili her turlu islem icin http://liste.linux.org.tr web arayuzunu kullanabilirsiniz.