[linux-ileri] Is this info still accurate?

---------

From: Necmi (necmi@tem.cc)
Date: Fri 24 Oct 2003 - 10:24:28 EDT

    Linux-İleri,
    I'm updating my address book. Please take a moment to update me
    with your latest contact info.

    Click the following link to correct or confirm your information: https://www.plaxo.com/edit_contact_info?r=12885056457-9901567--423740760&t=web

    Name: Linux-İleri
    Job Title:
    Company:
    Work E-mail: linux-ileri@liste.linux.org.tr
    Work Phone:
    Work Fax:
    Work Address Line 1:
    Work Address Line 2:
    Work City, State, Zip:
    Mobile Phone:

    Home E-mail:
    Home Phone:
    Home Fax:
    Home Address Line 1:
    Home Address Line 2:
    Home City, State, Zip:
    Birthday:
    My current contact information:

    P.S. I've included my Plaxo card below so that you have my current information. I've also attached a copy as a vCard.

     +-----------------
     | Necmi
     | necmi@tem.cc
     | system admin
     |
     | tem sirketler grubu
     | natayolu cad nebioğlu sok no:2 dudullu-istanbul
     | work: 02164997535
     | fax: 02164997540

    This message was sent to you by necmi@tem.cc
    via Plaxo. To have Plaxo automatically handle these messages
    in the future, go to: http://www.plaxo.com/autoreply

    Plaxo's Privacy Policy: http://www.plaxo.com/support/privacy

    -- Type: text/x-vcard
    -- File: Necmi.vcf