[linux-ileri] Re: Jakarta Tomcat

From: Turgay Zengin (turgayze@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri 07 Feb 2003 - 09:14:58 EET

Merhaba,
server.xml dosyasinda belirtilen su adimlari yaptiniz
mi? Asagida belirtilen "SSL Config HOWTO" dosyasini da
incelemenizi oneririm.

Selamlar,
Turgay Zengin.
-----------------------------
You can also enable an SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port
8443 by following the instructions below and
uncommenting the second Connector entry. SSL support
requires the following steps (see the SSL Config
HOWTO in the Tomcat 4.0 documentation bundle for more
detailed instructions):
* Download and install JSSE 1.0.2 or later, and put
the JAR files into "$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext".
* Execute: %JAVA_HOME%\bin\keytool -genkey -alias
tomcat -keyalg RSA (Windows)
  $JAVA_HOME/bin/keytool -genkey -alias tomcat -keyalg
RSA (Unix)
  with a password value of "changeit" for both the
certificate and the keystore itself.
--------------------------------

--- Korhan GURLER <korhan@acil-servis.com> wrote:

> Herkese merhaba,
>
> Bir sisteme jakarta Tomcat 4.1.18 kurdum, cok iyi
> calisiyor fakat SSL destegini aktif hale getirdigim
> zaman (server.xml dosyasindan) hic bir hata
> vermemesine ragmen 8443'den haberlesemiyorum.
> cataline.out dosyasinin ciktisinin bir kismi asagida
>

> INFO: Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on port 8080
> Feb 4, 2003 4:41:31 PM
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol init
> INFO: Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on port 8443
> Starting service Tomcat-Standalone
> Apache Tomcat/4.1.18
> Feb 4, 2003 4:41:35 PM
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol start
> INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on port 8080
> Feb 4, 2003 4:41:36 PM
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol start
> INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on port 8443
>

> Goruldugu gibi hata vermeden baslatiyorum diyor, ama
> maalesef bu porta baglanamadigim gibi portscande de
> gozukmuyor.
> Sistem Slackware 8.1, jdk 1.4.1-beta (JSSE'yi
> kurmadim cunku 1.4.1'de bundle geldigi soylenityor
> sun tarafindan, gerci onu kurup da denedim), tomcat
> 4.1.18. Dokumaninda yazdigi gibi gecici bir key'de
> olusturdum.
>
> Problemin ne olabilecegi konusunda bir fikri olan
> varmi acaba?
>
> --
> MATH AND ALCOHOL DON'T MIX!
> Please, don't drink and derive.
>
> Mathematicians
> Against
> Drunk
> Deriving

=====
"My grandfather once told me that there are two kinds of people: those who work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was less competition there."
-Indira Gandhi