[linux-ileri] Re: [linux-ileri]ftp-server

---------

From: Emre AYTAC (emre@mbm.erciyes.edu.tr)
Date: Wed 07 Apr 2004 - 08:46:25 EEST

    Merhaba Koksal Bey;
    isteginiz uzerine tum dosyayi gonderiyorum. Yalniz bu dosyada anonymous i=
    le ilgili baska ozel bir ayar yok sanirim. Hangi Linux versiyonunu kullan=
    iyorsunuz acaba? Bir de belki bu soruyu sormam yanlis olacak ama konfigur=
    asyon dosyasini ayarladiktan sonra proftpd'yi yeniden baslatiyor musunuz?=
    (service proftpd restart). Umarim bu sorununuzu cozer iyi calismalar. kol=
    ay gelsin....

    Emre AYTAC
    Erciyes Universitesi
    Muhendislik Bilgi Islem Merkezi

    # This is a basic ProFTPD configuration file (rename it to
    # 'proftpd.conf' for actual use. It establishes a single server
    # and a single anonymous login. It assumes that you have a user/group
    # "nobody" and "ftp" for normal operation and anon.

    ServerName depo
    ServerType standalone
    DefaultServer on

    # Allow FTP resuming.
    # Remember to set to off if you have an incoming ftp for upload.
    AllowStoreRestart on

    # Port 21 is the standard FTP port.
    Port 21
    # Umask 022 is a good standard umask to prevent new dirs and files
    # from being group and world writable.
    Umask 022

    # To prevent DoS attacks, set the maximum number of child processes
    # to 30. If you need to allow more than 30 concurrent connections
    # at once, simply increase this value. Note that this ONLY works
    # in standalone mode, in inetd mode you should use an inetd server
    # that allows you to limit maximum number of processes per service
    # (such as xinetd)
    MaxInstances 30

    # Set the user and group that the server normally runs at.
    User nobody
    Group nogroup

    # Normally, we want files to be overwriteable.
    <Directory /*>
    AllowOverwrite on
    </Directory>

    # Needed for NIS.
    PersistentPasswd off

    # Default root can be used to put users in a chroot environment.
    # As an example if you have a user foo and you want to put foo in /home/f=
    oo
    # chroot environment you would do this:
    #
    DefaultRoot /depo/801/depo/linux/Mandrake/Mandrake82 root

    <Anonymous /depo/801/depo>
    User ftp
    Group ftp
    UserAlias anonymous ftp
    MaxClients 5
    RequireValidShell Off

    <Limit WRITE>
    DenyAll
    </Limit>

    </Anonymous>

    > Emre bey selamlar.
    > =C3=96ncelikle yard=C4=B1m=C4=B1n=C4=B1z i=C3=A7in =C3=A7ok te=C5=9Fekk=
    =C3=BCr ederim.
    > Anonymous problemini halen =C3=A7=C3=B6zemedim zannediyorum .conf dosya=
    s=C4=B1nda ba=C5=9Fka
    > hatalar da yapt=C4=B1m. proftpd.conf dosyas=C4=B1n=C4=B1 tam olarak g?>=
     Tabi i=C3=A7erisinde size ait bilgileri xxx =C5=9Feklinde g=C3=B6nderebi=
    lirsiniz.