[linux-ileri] Linux Users Groups in Istanbul? (was: Assistant Systems Administrator / DB Administrator / Perl Programmer Wanted)

From: Peter Nixon (listuser@peternixon.net)
Date: Thu 12 Dec 2002 - 13:06:24 EET

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 06:10 pm, you wrote:
> Arkadaslar panik yapmayin sadece eleman araniyor biraz bilgili olmali
> sanirim:o) Biraz paradan bahsetseymis iyi olurmus (tolk ebat maniy)
>
> Mr. Nixon I think you are writing correct place :o)

Thank you.

Are there any Linux/Unix User Groups here in Istanbul? I would like to=20
meet/chat with some of the other Linux users. (Sometimes I feel like ther=
e is=20
no-one else using Linux in Turkey :-)

Also are there any english speaking mailing lists in Turkey? I appologise=
 for=20
posting in English to a Turkish list, but I have only been learning Turki=
sh=20
for 12 months.

Regards

--=20