[linux-ileri] Postfix Whitepaper (fwd)

From: Mustafa Akgul (akgul@Bilkent.EDU.TR)
Date: Tue 13 Aug 2002 - 19:19:54 EEST

Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:14:15 -0700
From: David Wright <ichbin@shadlen.org>
Subject: Postfix Whitepaper

I have prepared a Postfix tutorial at
   http://www.metaconsultancy.com/whitepapers/smtp.htm
It covers using Postfix with Cyrus-IMAP, using LDAP, supporting AUTH
with TLS, and using Debian packages. I hope it will be useful for the
community, and I would certainly appreciate feedback. There are still
some rough edges, most notably in the performance tuning section.

This is part of a family of Debian-centric tutorials at
   http://www.metaconsultancy.com/whitepapers/

-
To unsubscribe, send mail to majordomo@postfix.org with content
(not subject): unsubscribe postfix-users