[linux-guvenlik] Fw: Analysis of Modap worm

From: unspoken (ozan@lords.com)
Date: Wed 18 Sep 2002 - 11:05:25 EEST

Unspoken - ozan@lords.com ICQ:3862957
Private personal mail: use My Public Key!; more sensitive data?
Thumbprint : 1c a1 0b 68 c6 a7 ae 28 aa 5a 43 e3 04 90 c7 6f c6 20 a5 8f

 Greetings,

 We have completed and released our analysis of the Modap worm, which has
 been targeting Apache Web servers running vulnerable versions of OpenSSL.

 In addition, we have also released to the public our initial Incident
 Alert on this issue, available at:
http://analyzer.securityfocus.com/alerts/020913-Alert-Apache-mod_ssl-Exploit
.pdf

 The full analysis is available at:
 http://analyzer.securityfocus.com/alerts/020916-Analysis-Modap.pdf

 If you have any comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact
 me.

 Cheers,

 Mario Van Velzen, mvelzen@securityfocus.com
 DeepSight Threat Management System, Symantec