[Edergi-cg] Fwd: Re: Red Hat Magazine: To the Editor

From: Erhan Ekici (erhan@uzem.itu.edu.tr)
Date: Fri 18 Mar 2005 - 13:45:45 EET

Merhabalar...

ceviri grubumuzu olustururken, Red Hat Magazine'de yer alan bazi yazilari
cevirebiliriz diye dusunmustuk. Ama maalesef RH izin vermedi?

Paylasayim dedim :(

iyi calismalar,
Erhan Ekici

----- Forwarded message from Tammy Fox <tfox@redhat.com> -----
    Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:14:04 -0500
    From: Tammy Fox <tfox@redhat.com>
 Subject: Re: Red Hat Magazine: To the Editor
      To: Erhan Ekici <erhan.ekici@linux.org.tr>

On Fri, 2005-02-25 at 08:24 -0500, Erhan Ekici wrote:
> for example, We want to translate and publish issue 3 : DBUS Article. is this
> possible?

Erhan,

Thank you for your interest in Red Hat Magazine.

All material in Red Hat Magazine is copyright Red Hat, Inc. and can not
be published elsewhere without our written permission.

At this time, we are not allowing other magazines or websites to
republish the contents of Red Hat Magazine.

Cheers,

--
Tammy Fox
Editor, Red Hat Magazine