[akgul-duyuru-151] Tourbus/LKD/Bilisim/Tip Bilisimi Guz Okulu

---------

From: Mustafa Akgul (akgul@Bilkent.EDU.TR)
Date: Sun 03 Aug 2003 - 16:39:59 EEST

    www.turkmia.org, seminer.linux.org.tr, lkd.org.tr, linux.org.tr,
    inetd.org.tr, tbd.org.tr, www.bilisimhaftasi.org.tr,
    www.bilisimzirvesi.com.tr, www.tourbus.com

    1.LKD Agustos seminerleri
    2. Bilisim Etkinlikleri
    3. Tourbus : kaynak bilgiler
    4. Tip Bilisimi Guz Okulu

    %%%%
    1.
    1. LKD Ankara Semineri

    Konu: PHP Programlama Dili ile MySQL Uygulamaları
    Konuşmacı : Çağlar Onur
    Tarih : 06 Ağustos 2003
    Saat : 18:30
    Yer : Ankara Üniversitesi Fen Fakültesi Kırmızı Salon

      Ozet : Seminerde Web-veritabanı uygulamalarında yaygın olarak tercih
    edilen özgür yazılım ikilisi PHP-MySQL'in birlikte çalışmaları ele
    alınıyor. PHP programlama dilinde yer alan MySQL veritabanı sunucusuna
    erişim ve işlem fonksiyonları incelenerek, fonksiyonlar örnek
    uygulamalar ile anlatılacak.

    2. Bilisim Etkinlikleri
    Bu yıl Bilisim etkinlikleri 2 ayrı ekip tarafından yapiliyor.
    TBD'nin Bilisim Haftasi'03 adiyla www.bilisimhaftasi.org.tr de
    anlatilan
    etkinligi yapiyor. İnterpro'nun onculuk ettigi etkinlik ise Bilisim
    Zirvesi adıyla www.bilisimzirvesi.com.tr de anlatildigi sekliyle
    yapiliyor. Yer olarak yan yana Askeri Müze ve Lütfi Kırdar'da
    yapiliyor.

    Ben 2 eylul ogleden sonra Askeri Muzede "10. Yilinda Turkiye
    Interneti: Sorunlar, Cozum ve Vizyon Arayislari;
    Orgutlenme, serbestlesme, sayisal ucurum, internet cafeler, tüketici
    hakları, eylem planları" baslikli paneli yapiyorum.

    3. Tourbus: Kaynak Bilgiler
                  TOURBUS Volume 9, Number 3 -- 31 July 2003
       [ For best results view this with a monospace font like Courier. ]
        _________ ____________ ________ __________ _____________ ___ _
       / | / | | / | \
      | NORTON SYSTEMWORKS SAVED MY "BACON"! / | \
      |__________|__________/__________|__________|___________/_____| \
     / |----\
    | Norton SystemWorks 2003 Professional is 5 ESSENTIAL |////|
    | Utilities with advanced tools for optimal PC Tuning, |////|
    | Protection and Performance. Just $39.99 gets you |////|
    | *ALL* of the following titles: |////|
    | |////|
    | ---> Norton Anti-Virus, Norton Utilities, Norton Ghost <--- |////|
    | ---> Norton Cleansweep, Roxio GoBack <--- |////|
    | |////|
    | CLICK! |////|
    \_______________________________________________________________|____|
           / \ / \ / \
           \___/ \___/ T h e I n t e r n e t T o u r B u s \___/
              Visit the Tourbus Home Page at http://www.TOURBUS.com !

            Today's Tourbus Topic: Super Searchers / Oddities

    Take a break from those big all-purpose search engines for a while and
    try some online search tools that are designed for specific tasks.
    Find your answer faster with the special-purpose search sites in
    today's issue of Tourbus!

    +------------ F-R-E-E C-O-M-P-U-T-E-R T-R-A-I-N-I-N-G ------------+
      Please click below to order the FREE lesson of your choice
      you only pay the shipping and handling). Your FREE Video
      Professor lesson will arrive right on your doorstep. Join
      over 4 million satisfied users learning:

      --> Windows 98/XP - Outlook - Excel - Access -
      --> Quicken - Internet - Word - WordPerfect - PowerPoint

      <A href=" http://tourbus.com/cgi-bin/go/35 "> Click Now! </a>

    Before we begin today's tour of specialized search tools, I want to
    tell you about a new feature on the TOURBUS website. "Very Strange
    Things on the Web" is a collection of links to offbeat sites that are
    fun, amusing or just bizarre. All in good taste, of course.

    Well-meaning friends who think I don't have enough to amuse me are
    always sending me links to these "interesting" sites, so I've decided
    to share them with all of you. I've started things off with an
    adventure game concealed in a deodorant website, and a few Strange
    Classics that you'll enjoy. And of course I welcome your suggestions
    for additions to this page.

      <A href="http://www.tourbus.com/bizarre.htm">
      Very Strange Things - http://www.tourbus.com/bizarre.htm </A>

    =============
     Directories
    =============

    Web directories (also called portals) can be an excellent alternative
    to search engines when you're looking for information on a specific
    subject. That's because they are organized and maintained by real
    humans. Each of these directories lets you drill down through a
    subject hierarchy or search by keyword. I'll assume you already know
    about Yahoo, so let's look at two other sites:

    LookSmart claims to be the global leader in Web directories, with 31
    directories spanning dozens of countries and languages. There's more
    of an emphasis on reviewing sites, as opposed to just listing them.

      <A href="http://www.looksmart.com">
      LookSmart - http://www.looksmart.com </A>

    Working on the premise that the small paid editorial staffs at
    commercial directory sites (such as Yahoo and Looksmart) can't keep up
    with the ever-expanding Web, The Open Directory Project aims to
    produce a comprehensive directory of the web using an army of
    volunteer editors. The intended result: The Internet Brain.

      <A href="http://www.dmoz.org">
      Open Directory - http://www.dmoz.org </A>

    ================
     Finding People
    ================

    I'm often asked where to look for "people finder" sites that offer
    search tools for telephone, email and address listings. My first
    answer is always Infospace.

      <A href="http://www.infospace.com">
      InfoSpace - http://www.infospace.com </A>

    If you don't find the person you're looking for, try these other sites
    since they all use different databases:

      <A href="http://www.switchboard.com">
      Switchboard - http://www.switchboard.com </A>

      <A href="http://people.yahoo.com">
      Yahoo People Search - http://people.yahoo.com </A>

    ================
     Finding Images
    ================

    Looking for a Tiger? Whether you're after a photo of the king of golf
    or a purring Bengal, you'll find it at one of these sites dedicated to
    helping you find multimedia files on the web:

      <A href="http://images.google.com">
      Google Image Search - http://images.google.com </A>

      <A href="http://multimedia.lycos.com/">
      Lycos Multimedia Search - http://multimedia.lycos.com/ </A>

      <A href="http://www.ditto.com">
      Ditto - http://www.ditto.com </A>

    ======================
     Finding Online Books
    ======================

    Project Gutenberg began in 1971 when founder Michael Hart was given a
    computer account with $100,000,000 of time in it. Hart turned his
    "fortune" into one of the Net's greatest treasures - a full-text
    archive of over 6000 public domain books.

      <A href="http://www.promo.net/pg">
      Project Gutenberg - http://www.promo.net/pg </A>

    Bartleby also offers full-text search and retrieval of many printed
    works. Browse through the classics of literature, nonfiction, and
    reference free of charge.

      <A href="http://www.bartleby.com">
      Bartleby - http://www.bartleby.com </A>

    ===========================
     Finding Discussion Groups
    ===========================

    Looking for a place to talk, or hang with people who know everything
    about something? Try Google Groups (formerly Deja Usenet Archive),
    the largest Usenet newsgroup archive on the Net. If you're new to
    Usenet, you can learn the basics about reading, posting and
    participating in this collection of thousands of online discussion
    groups.

      <A href="http://groups.google.com">
      Google Groups - http://groups.google.com </A>

    If you prefer an email approach, start searching for mailing lists and
    newsletters at Topica:

      <A href="http://www.topica.com/dir">
      Topica Directory - http://www.topica.com/dir </A>

    -----------------
     Reference Tools
    -----------------

    REFDESK - In a library, if you don't know where to look for a
    reference book, you go to the Reference Librarian. On the Internet,
    if you don't know where to look for answers, you go to Refdesk.com.
    At first glance, the sheer amount of useful links on the Refdesk home
    page can be overwhelming. But it's really quite well organized and
    useful.

      <A href="http://www.refdesk.com">
      RefDesk - http://www.refdesk.com </A>

    LIBRARY SPOT - Convenient links to popular online Almanacs,
    Calculators, Dictionaries, Directories, Encyclopedias, Historic
    Documents, Quotations, Statistics, and Thesauri.

      <A href="http://www.libraryspot.com">
      LibrarySpot - http://www.libraryspot.com </A>

    Published by the United States Central Intelligence Agency, the World
    Factbook has data on every country in the world, including maps,
    background, geography, people, government, economy, and military.

      <A href="http://www.odci.gov/cia/publications/factbook">
      World Factbook - http://www.odci.gov/cia/publications/factbook </A>

    Search dozens of almanacs all at once with the Information Please
    Almanac. Topics covered include: History & Government, Biography,
    Sports, Arts, Entertainment, Business & Finance, Consumer Resources,
    Health, Science and Weather.

      <A href="http://www.infoplease.com/almanacs.html">
      Information Please Almanac - http://www.infoplease.com/almanacs.html
    </A>

    Internet TourBus readers, get the best computing value on the
    Internet, Try Smart Computing Today!

      <A href="http://tourbus.com/smart.htm">
      http://tourbus.com/smart.htm </A>

    That's all for now, see you next time! --Bob Rankin

    4. Tip Bilisimi Guz Okulu
    Akdeniz Üniversitesi ve Tıp Bilişimi Derneği işbirliği ile, Antalya'da,
    6-10 Ekim 2003 tarihlerinde "Tıp Bilişimi Güz Okulu" yapılıyor.
    Ayrıntılı bilgi www.turkmia.org adresinde.
    Katılımcı sayısı 50 ile sınırlı olduğundan, katılacak
    olanların mümkün olduğunca erken başvurmaları önerilir.

    Güz Okulu Programı:

    6 Ekim 2003, Pazartesi

    10.00 Tıp Bilişimine Giriş (Prof. Dr. Osman Saka )

    11.10 Sağlıkta Bilişimin Önemi ve Dünyada Son Durum (Erdal Musoğlu )

    11.50 Sağlıkta Veri ve Bilginin Önemi, Sağlıklı Veri Nedir? (Prof. Dr.
    Osman Saka)

     14.00 Yönetici Gözüyle Hastane Bilgi Yönetimi, Önemi ve Hastanedeki
    Süreçler (Prof. Dr. Mustafa Özmen)

    14.40 Sağlık Örgütünde Bilginin ve Bilgi Üretmedeki Bilişim
    Teknolojilerinin Önemi (Dr. Nihat Yurt)

    15.40 MICROSOFT Uydu Sempozyumu

    20.00 Açılış Kokteyli

    7 Ekim 2003, Salı

    09.00 Sağlıkta Temel Kavramlar (Dr. Hakan Gülkesen)

    09.40 Klinik Tıp Bilimlerine Giriş (Dr. NihalDizdar)

    10.50 Veritabanı ve Veri Madenciliği (Doç. Dr. Nazife Baykal)

    14.00 Bilgi Yönetimi ve İstatistiksel Yöntemlerin Bilgi Üretme ve İşleme
    Yetenekleri Üzerine Etkileri (Prof. Dr. Osman Saka)

    14.40 Hastane Bilgi Sistemleri ve Mimarileri (Dr. Mehmet Yardımsever)

    15.40 SIEMENS Uydu Sempozyumu

     8 Ekim 2003, Çarşamba

    09.00 Sağlık Bilişiminde Yeni Yaklaşımlar (Dr. Ugur Bilge)

    09.40 Radyolojide Görüntüleme ve İletişim Standartları (Erdal Özkazanç)

    10.50 Elektronik Sağlık Kaydı (Erdal Musoğlu)

    11.30 Elektronik Sağlık Kaydı İçin Teknik Seçenekler (Erdal Musoğlu)

    14.00 Akdeniz Ün. Hastanesinde Uygulamaların Görülmesi

    15.40 TEPE TEKNOLOJİ Uydu Sempozyumu

    9 Ekim 2003, Perşembe

    09.00 Görüntü Analizi (Yrd.Doç.Dr.Erkan Mumcuoğlu)

    09.40 Sağlıkta Bilgi Standartları (Bülent Kunaç)

    10.50 Kodlama-Sınıflama Sistemleri ()

    11.30 Güvenlik, Güvenilirlik, Mahremiyet (Dr.Tolga Turgay)

    14.00 Güvenliğin Teknik Yönleri (Doç.Dr. Nazife Baykal)

    14.40 Sağlık Eğitiminde Bilişim Teknolojileri (Neşe Zayim)

     15.40 ORACLE Uydu Sempozyumu

    8 Ekim 2003, Cuma

    09.00 Sağlıkta İnternet Uygulamaları (Dr.Tolga Turgay)

    09.40 Teletıp (Dr.Hakan Gülkesen)

    10.50 Tıpta Karar Verme (Prof. Dr. Ergun Karaağaoğlu)

    11.30 Sağlıkta Bilişim Etiği (Dr.Gözde Dedeoğlu)

    14.00 Sağlıkta Bilişim Teknolojilerinin Verimlilik ve Kaliteye Etkileri
    (Prof. Dr. Metin Çakmakçı)

    14.40 Sağlıkta Bilişimsizlik Maliyeti (Prof. Dr. Osman Saka)

    15.40 Firma Sunumu

    20.00 Kapanış Yemeği

    Güz Okulu Sekreteri
    Dr. K. Hakan Gülkesen