[bsd] www/57580: FreeBSD.ORG WWW Turkish Translation (fwd)

---------

From: reni parker (reni@glowingeyes.net)
Date: Wed 10 Dec 2003 - 04:34:09 EST

    From: Marc Fonvieille <blackend@FreeBSD.org>
    Subject: Re: www/57580: FreeBSD.ORG WWW Turkish Translation

    Synopsis: FreeBSD.ORG WWW Turkish Translation

    State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
    State-Changed-By: blackend
    State-Changed-When: Sat Dec 6 12:32:06 PST 2003
    State-Changed-Why:
    I forgot to close the PR after the commit :)
    I committed a different version of your diffs, I changed the diffs to
    make tham FDP compliant.

    http://www.FreeBSD.org/tr and http://www.FreeBSD.org/doc/tr are
    running.

     "Her development, her freedom, her independence, must come from and through
      herself. First, by asserting herself as a personality, and not as a sex commodity.
      Second, by refusing the right of anyone over her body; by refusing to bear
      children, unless she wants them, by refusing to be a servant to God, the State, society,
      the husband, the family, etc., by making her life simpler, but deeper and
      richer. That is, by trying to learn the meaning and substance of life in all its
      complexities; by freeing herself from the fear of public opinion and public condemnation."
     [Emma Goldman, Anarchism and Other Essays, p. 211]

    Hoscakalin,
     reni mailto:reni@glowingeyes.net