[belge-cg] ***SPAM*** Need to host child porn, illegal content, Spam advert site

---------

From: ipadmin@eng.xo.com
Date: Sat 24 Jan 2004 - 04:02:26 EST

    Need to host child porn, illegal content, Spam advert site? Try www.hopone.net you will be able to host anything you desire.

    You can get fresh stolen dumps here:

    http://www.shadowcrew.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=636

    Credit cards with cvv2 information are available here:

    http://www.shadowcrew.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=409

    Our site will be usefull for the those who want to wash their money also :) (If you don't want to pay taxes or you need to buy something illegal like weapons or drugs).

    Fresh paypal accounts here:

    http://www.shadowcrew.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=553

    Only using our site you can get every detail of any US citizen including SSN number:

    http://www.shadowcrew.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=701

    Fresh eBay accounts for a low price available as well:

    http://www.shadowcrew.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=290

    You can order by phone: : +1-703-547-2000.

    Best regards,
    www.shadowcrew.com

    belge-cg listesinden cikmak ve tum listeci islemleri icin
    http://liste.linux.org.tr/ adresini kullanabilirisniz.