[LINUX:25982] Re: Ynt: auto-bandwidth-allocation

Date: Fri 02 Mar 2001 - 20:48:10 EET

Hello,

many thanks for your answer. I have tranlated your turkish stuff with my
dictionary and I continue to learn. Hey, - I like to find some new friends
in the Turkey.

OK, I will contact some Providers for the city of my choice. If the
Providers support V.90 it is OK but I am around 80km from Ankara.

In the next monthes I will stop my activities as ISP and WaveLAM-Provider
in Germany and I like to etablish me in Turkey.

What do you thik about WaveLAM (Lucent ORINOCO) ???
Do I have a chance ???

I like to offer the same as in Germany:

        One fixed IP-Address
        Accces 24/24 and 7/7
        200MByte free traffic bidirections
        Free use of my DNS-Server
        25 Mbytes for Web-Hosting (Domains and Hosts)

Oh yes, where can I get a Keyboard Cherry G81 with turkish layout ???
I need it urgently.

..and a little Bit Off-Topic:

Where can I get the turkish lang___.dll, keyb__.dll and some
turisch True-Type Fonts for Windows for Workgroups 3.11 ???

Tesekkür ederim

Michelle

> ########## Get the Power of Debian/GNU-Linux ##########

 Listeden cikmak icin:
          unsub linux
 mesajini listeci@bilkent.edu.tr adresine gonderiniz.
   Lutfen Listeci icin MIME / HTML / Turkce Aksan kullanmayin.
 Listeci arayuzu: http://listweb.bilkent.edu.tr/yardim/bilkent/linux.html
 Liste arsivinin adresi: http://listweb.bilkent.edu.tr/