[LINUX:13452] anfy java for linux

Subject: [LINUX:13452] anfy java for linux
From: Mahmut Aksakal (mahmutaksakal@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu 02 Mar 2000 - 21:15:20 EET

ANFY AVAILABLE ON LINUXWe ported Anfy on Linux,
download the beta from:
http://www.anfyteam.com/ajdownl.html
We require betatesters to try it and report bugs and
problems
on the various distributions, and Unixes like Solaris.
If you want to help, please reply with "Linux Beta" as
subject.
2) NEED REGCODES? GET THEM IN EXCHANGE OF FTP ACCOUNTS
!
We require extra mirrors in CANADA, EUROPE and ASIA,
especially
for localized versions (french, swedish, chinese,
japanese, etc.), so
visitors can download Anfy from a fast site in their
country.
If you own a fast server, and you can give us an ftp
account with
user/pass, so we can upload ourself updated files,
getting them
in i.e www.yoursite.nl/~anfy/ or anon ftp, we'll give
in exchange
an unlimited number of regcodes you will request, as
long as we
use your ftp account. If interested, please reply.