[LINUX:17868] apache + java servlet

From: Murat Kasikcioglu (muratk@innovaconsulting.com)
Date: Fri 14 Jul 2000 - 09:31:38 EEST

merhaba,

apache + jserv ile ilgilenenlere bilgi:
ayni sorunu RPM ile ben de yasadim.

------------------------------------
> JServ was among the easiest to set up and configure, and is even more
so
> with the RPMs.

Well, since you brought this up, I'm using Mandrake linux 7.0.2, which
comes with apache
installed as a package. I figured it was best to be consistent, so I
downloaded
ApacheJServ-1.1.2-1.i386.rpm and installed it. I couldn't get it
working to save my
life. Spent 4 hours.

I finally uninstalled both Apache AND JServ, then built them from
scratch. Took about 45
minutes to build then configure. Anyone else had bad luck with the RPM?

iyi calismalar,

--
Murat Kasikcioglu
Innova Consulting Company