[LINUX:22834] Fwd: AbsoluteX

From: Murat Koc (muratkoc@muratkoc.com)
Date: Tue 12 Dec 2000 - 09:43:28 EET

AbsoluteX, a new Open Source development toolkit, is now available for free
download from www.absolutex.org and sourceforge.net. We invite you to visit
these sites, download AbsoluteX and send us your feedback. We would also
like the opportunity to introduce AbsoluteX to your user group and ask them to
share their comments on our message board. AbsoluteX is non-proprietary and
is available for the general public's use and enjoyment.

In an effort to create a community of AbsoluteX users, we have established
a message board on Sourceforge (sourceforge.net) to discuss projects
developed using AbsoluteX, any reactions to this unique class library and
general comments. If you are interested in checking out AbsoluteX,
please visit our site, www.absolutex.org. If you would like to share
AbsoluteX with members of your user group, please advice how we may
contact them.

Just a few words about what AbsoluteX is all about. First unveiled at the
Annual Linux Showcase in Atlanta, Georgia, AbsoluteX is an X-Window
developer toolkit created by Epitera, Inc. (www.epitera.com) to streamline
and facilitate the process of developing customized GUIs for Linux.
AbsoluteX is an Open Source, C++ class library that uses cutting-edge
programming language with multiple inheritance methodology, Standard
Template Libraries (STL), efficient messaging and programming methods
that separate logical and visual aspect class libraries.

IYI CALISMALAR

                                                                MURAT KOC

 Listeden cikmak icin:
          unsub linux
 mesajini listeci@bilkent.edu.tr adresine gonderiniz.
   Lutfen Listeci icin MIME / HTML / Turkce Aksan kullanmayin.
 Listeci arayuzu: http://listweb.bilkent.edu.tr/yardim/bilkent/linux.html
 Liste arsivinin adresi: http://listweb.bilkent.edu.tr/