TR-X

Subject: TR-X
From: Andreas Mueller (amu@bimel.com.tr)
Date: Tue 26 Oct 1999 - 15:45:59 EET DST

Hi *

We started the translation of TR-X

TR-X is a Graphical X Windows LinuxInstallation ( GUI ! ) based on Debian

* Its very very very easy to install TR-X, every-one can do it, believes
  me :)
* 6 Klicks and your Linux is installed
* KDE desktops
* automatic partitioning
* recent versions of text and X Windows programs
* uptodate Kernels/Modules 2.2.13
* Y2K compliance
* planed for feature a totaly turkish based Linux Disp.
* and and and .... :)

Debian was difficult to install, Redhat very easy but not secure and buggy
so we think we build a GUI for the Installation, the GUI is now finished
but allready English.

For this Project i need some Translators which understand "C or C++ or
Perl and English"

First Beta of TR-X is planed 12/99
Rel. 1.0 of TR-X is planed 01/2000

More Information
mailto:amu@tr.debian.net
http://www.tr.debian.net

 Listeden cikmak icin:
          unsub linux
 mesajini listeci@bilkent.edu.tr'a gonderiniz.
   Lutfen Listeci icin MIME / HTML / Turkce Aksan kullanmayin.
  Liste arsivinin adresi: http://listweb.bilkent.edu.tr/