Re: [LINUX-Y:576] tam metin

Subject: Re: [LINUX-Y:576] tam metin
From: Attila Ozgit (ozgit@metu.edu.tr)
Date: Tue 03 Aug 1999 - 20:44:17 EET DST

>i'm back from Germany. Somebody can explain about the Situation
>at linux.org.tr ? I must report to other people outside Tuerkiye
>if nothing changed we start the next Step to close linux.org.tr.

As a plain member of Turkish Linux Community, in order to avoid any
possible misunderstandings, I hereby request Mr. Andreas Mueller to
clearly express himself regarding to the above mentioned statements before
Turkish Linux Community takes his odd behaviour and rude manner into
consideration.

Regards.

Attila Ozgit

PS. I will switch to Turkish once his explanations show up on the list.

 Listeden cikmak icin:
          unsub linux
 mesajini listeci@bilkent.edu.tr'a gonderiniz.
   Lutfen Listeci icin MIME / HTML / Turkce Aksan kullanmayin.
  Liste arsivinin adresi: http://listweb.bilkent.edu.tr/