[LF Announce] Linux Focus January 1999 issue (fwd)

Gorkem Cetin (e077245@narwhal.cc.metu.edu.tr)
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 16:30:20 +0200 (WET)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 20:18:12 +0000
From: Jose Quesada <jquesada@umich.edu>
To: linux-announce@sws1.ctd.ornl.gov, announce@linuxfocus.org,
editors@linuxfocus.org, webmaster@linuxtoday.com, editor@lwn.net,
malda@slashdot.org
Subject: [LF Announce] Linux Focus January 1999 issue

Hello,

My name is Jose Quesada, and I am one of the contributing editors at
Linux Focus. Following below is the announcement for our January 1999
issue. We would be happy if you could post this information so that
the Linux community may be informed of our latest issue.

regards,

Jose Quesada

L I N U X F O C U S M A G A Z I N E
A Free online magazine about Linux
http://www.linuxfocus.org

JANUARY 1999 ISSUE IS OUT ALREADY:
Table of Contents

An Autoguided Vehicle Based On Linux
by Vicente Egea, Jorge Garrido, Roberto Guzmán, Ranko Zotovic

File Access Permissions
by Guido Socher

"Happy Hackers" Keyboard
by Miguel Angel Sepulveda

Installation and Configuration of a RAID system
by Antonio Castro

Java. Part II
by Jose Fernandez

PG2CGI Access a Database from the Web
by Luis Colorado

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

LF in Hungarian

Zoltan Vorosbaranyi <lf01@vbzo.li> wants to start a Hungarian
LinuxFocus version. Anyone intertested on this new proyect please
get in contact with hime

ABOUT LINUXFOCUS:

LF first appeared in Nov. 1997. Our goal is to produce and publish a
free online magazine on linux in a number of languages. At LF we
believe that the best way to reach new ans younger users all over the
world is by writting in their native language. Three languages are
currently fully supported (all articles are available): English,
French and Spanish. Other languages are still under development: Dutch,
German, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, etc.. Look at our
main website for an up to date list. All groups are opened for volunteers
who wish to help with the production of the magazine. To subscribe to
any of the list send a "subscribe mailing-list-name" to
majordomo@linxufocus.org. Where mailing-list-name is any of the following:

announce
bulgarian
castellano