[LINUX:2642] Tudols Newsletter for December 16th 1998 (fwd)

Gorkem Cetin (e077245@narwhal.cc.metu.edu.tr)
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 18:31:53 +0200 (EET)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 17:47:42 +0200 (SAST)
From: hsmith@dockside.co.za
To: tudols-announce@tudols.com
Subject: Tudols Newsletter for December 16th 1998

The Tudols site has once again been updated.
( http://www.tudols.com )

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Greetings all.

As mentioned last week we are porting our site the the amazing PHP system for
ease of use and updating. We hope that this will also encourage more user
submition since the process will be much easer and more automated. The first
signs of the port will *hopefully* be ready next week to take over handeling of
On-line News article

If you are having trouble connecting to our site please mail us at
webmaster@tudols.com

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

We have added this week's main news articles related to Linux in our
online-magazine section ( http://www.tudols.com/magnow.html )

Some of the headlines include:

1.WordPerfect jumps on Linux bandwagon
2.Programs to the People
3.Survey: Windows developers like open source software
4.Top 10 IT news stories of 1998
5.Linux quiets the cynics

Other Linux related sites and news this week:

http://www.segfault.com Segfault.com
http://www.userfriendly.com Userfriendly Cartoon
http://www.ennui.net/~quantum/ Open Qubit | Quantim Computing

Please visit out Magazine sections for more information and links on these
and other news articles ( http://www.tudols.com/magnow.html )

Added Applications for this week are :

http://www.tudols.com/appgpppkill.html Gpppkill
http://www.tudols.com/kdecmbind.html KcmBind
http://www.tudols.com/libjx.html JX X Libs
http://www.tudols.com/webocs.html OCS WEB

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0ooo0oo0o0o0o0

Added Links in the following sections

http://www.tudols.com/security.html Security
http://www.tudols.com/dist_int.html International Distributions

Check out the news page for information about our next update
( http://www.tudols.com/news.html)