Sunworld dergisi bu sayida..

Gorkem Cetin (e077245@narwhal.cc.metu.edu.tr)
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 11:42:10 +0300 (WET)

--------------A215E61C987C7D4F76AA3AE2

Dergi -neredeyse- tamamini linux'a ayirmis.

www.sunworld.com

iyi calismalar
gorkem

Date: Sun, 2 Aug 98 09:52:21 EST
From: SunWorld Editor-in-Chief <SunWorld@emailch.com>
To: pax@metrolink.com
Subject: Our Linux-filled August issue online now! (from the SunWorld
Editor)

SunWorld: IDG's magazine for the Sun community
http://www.sunworld.com

Dear SunWorld Subscriber:

Our August issue just went online, and we've got a special little
package waiting for you -- a tidy bundle of compelling Linux news
and feature stories:

* SunWorld's Robert McMillan interviews Linus Torvalds
* Learn how to load Linux on your SPARC machine
* Cameron Laird compares Linux with Windows NT
* Red Hat's buggy Linux 5.1 for SPARC gets a makeover
* Linux gains big-time support -- even from Sun

We're also excited about the debut of a new biweekly column, Cameron
Laird's Regular Expressions. Twice a month Cameron will be adding a
new installment, chock-full of news, issues, and events in the world
of scripting.

Now let's just get straight to our August Table of Contents...

Best regards,
Carolyn Wong
Editor-in-Chief
SunWorld