Web site to generate m4 templates and sendmail.cf files (fwd)

Mustafa Akgul (akgul@Bilkent.EDU.TR)
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 23:01:11 +0300 (EET DST)

Forwarded message:
>From server-daemon@dl.ac.uk Mon Jul 27 15:27:47 1998
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 11:24:59 GMT
From: info+smwebgen@harker.com (Robert Harker, 408-295-6239)
Sender: "comp.mail.sendmail mail newsgroup" <server-daemon@dl.ac.uk>
To: "comp.mail.sendmail mail newsgroup" <comp-news@dl.ac.uk>
Subject: Web site to generate m4 templates and sendmail.cf files
Comments: List problems/queries to <H.M.Jones@dl.ac.uk>
Comments: To mail both the group and netnews send to (comp-mail-sendmail@dl.ac.uk)

Harker Systems is proud to announce a new revison to our web site for
using a GUI interface for generating sendmail.cf from a m4 template.

The main new feature is that you can store your template files on the
web site and then reload and edit the template as your requirements change.
Sendmail 8.9 is also supported.

The location of this site is:
http://www.harker.com/gen.sendmail.cf

Tired of hacking sendmail.cf files by hand? Confused by trying to
understand how to use the m4 configuration templates to generate a
custom sendmail.cf file for your site?

This popular web site allows system and network administrators to create
a custom host.mc m4 template file is created. The m4 template along with
the sendmail.cf file can be downloaded.

This web site is offered as a free service for Internet mail community
in order to encourage the sucessful use of sendmail.

We hope the Internet community finds this service useful.
Feedback and bug reports are welcome.

Thanks in advance

RLH

PS. there still is room in our Denver sendmail class, August 10-13, 1998

> For info about our "Managing Internet Mail, Setting Up and Trouble <
> Shooting sendmail and DNS" and a schedule of dates and locations, <
> please send email to info@harker.com, or visit www.harker.com <

Robert Harker Harker Systems
Sendmail and TCP/IP Network Training 1180 Hester Ave
Sendmail, Network, and Sysadmin Consulting San Jose, CA 95126
info@harker.com 408-295-6239