Microsoft's latest unfair trade practices (fwd)

Mustafa Akgul (akgul@Bilkent.EDU.TR)
Sun, 26 Oct 1997 15:39:45 +0200 (EET)

----- Forwarded message from Gorkem Cetin -----

>From e077245@narwhal.cc.metu.edu.tr Sun Oct 26 11:05:40 1997
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 10:53:09 +0300 (MEST)
From: Gorkem Cetin <e077245@narwhal.cc.metu.edu.tr>
Subject: Microsoft's latest unfair trade practices

Sender: Ethical Issues in Software Engineering <ETHCSE-L@UTKVM1.UTK.EDU>
Poster: Don Gotterbarn <gotterba@ACCESS.ETSU-TN.EDU>

As responsible computing professionals we need to be concerned about and
address those issues which can alter the progress of computing. With the
author's permission I forward to you this eloquently expressed sentiment
which was sent to our state representatives.

----- End of forwarded message from Gorkem Cetin -----