Support for the blind user running Linux (fwd)

Baris Cenberci (cenberci@nsg2.ege.edu.tr)
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 14:27:04 +0300 (EET DST)

Ilgilenebileceklercin olabilecegini dusundum...

B.C.
: )

e-mail: cenberci@nsg2.ege.edu.tr

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 22:24:28 +0100 (GMT+0100)
From: Ted Harding <Ted.Harding@nessie.mcc.ac.uk>
To: Linux-Users <Linux-Users@mcc.ac.uk>,
Linux-UK-Discuss <Linux-UK-Discuss@mailbase.ac.uk>
Subject: Support for the blind user running Linux (fwd)

Folks,

The following came my way (and can only be the result of an email
conversation I had with someone about 18 months ago ... talk about
chickens coming home to roost).

Anyway, I am forwarding it because it's clearly a worthy cause, and there
might just be someone out there interested in getting involved who would
not otherwise have heard of this list.

Best wishes to all,
Ted. (Ted.Harding@nessie.mcc.ac.uk)