NEW: PDX-LINUX-L - Linux Support List (fwd)

Mustafa Akgul (akgul@Bilkent.EDU.TR)
Sat, 20 Apr 1996 14:11:55 +0400 (EET DST)

Forwarded message:
>From <@vm.ege.edu.tr:owner-new-list@VM1.NODAK.EDU> Fri Apr 19 05:36:13 1996
Approved-By: Marty Hoag <NU021172@NDSUVM1.BITNET>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.new-list
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 21:06:53 CDT
Sender: NEW-LIST - New List Announcements <NEW-LIST@VM1.NODAK.EDU>
From: Ted Timmons <tedder@teleport.com>
Subject: NEW: PDX-LINUX-L - Linux Support List
To: Multiple recipients of list NEW-LIST <NEW-LIST@VM1.NODAK.EDU>

PDX-LINUX-L on majordomo@teleport.com Linux Support List

Topics in the Linux list - pdx-linux-l - may include:
Mail scripting
PPP/SLIP setup
Latest patches, and where to get them
Good X-Windows & Linux software
Good repair shops/consultants in the Portland area
Good ISP's for Linux in the Portland area

The list is designed primarily for users in the Portland, OR, USA
area, but users throughout the world are invited to join.

With the BODY of the E-mail containing

subscribe pdx-linux-l

For example: